LOST iN is a travel guide for people who prefer their itineraries low-key and their souvenirs intangible—unless they’re of the impeccably-designed variety. It's a guide for those on first-name terms with the places they visit, free from tourist traps and full of ways to discover what it is that makes the world’s greatest cities all that great.
A modernist spaceship on the outskirts, seafood from another dimension, natural wines with supernatural pairings, 19th-century shopping and tales from the high fashion archive… Get lost in the city that keeps going above and beyond.
LOST iN Paris is—
68 technicolour pages filled with tips on:
Outdoor activities & wellness
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Paris and their absolute favourite spots there
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- A photo showcase by Alexandre Tabaste
- In-depth stories on a Parisian retail legend and the local gallery scene
-Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Paris state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm